[Dixielandjazz] Beebe CD.

Jazzman joe jazzmnjoe at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 05:48:36 PST 2011

Hello Gary,

I now have 1901 video clips on you tube.Most of them are extended play versions of fifteeen minutes or so. The content is mostly trad jazz,although i also have some choral groups,a bit of classical music and some misc items.The bulk of my jazz offerrings come from the Bix Beiderbecke jazz festival bands,over the past twenty years,as well as the Cedar Basin Jazz Festival over a comparable period....I am located in central iowa near des moines.Unfortunately i do not have much dixieland available to me during the non festival season so ,I have added some easy listening jazz to the mix....   Please check out my video's by searching Jazzmanjoe1........and happy listening...........jazzman joe