[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [Red Nichols] New video

domitype domitype at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:56:00 PDT 2011

Folks,

The way internet links (URL) are made has not changed much over the last decade (only maybe gotten easier!) if you see a link with anything ahead of the www.  other than http:// you can usually assume it is an incorrect link, a typographic error.  If this is the case, you can always go directly to http://www.YouTube.com and do a search by artist or song title (or both) - you will probably find the correct clip or you might even find more/different versions that could also be of interest. Most of the time you don't need the http:// or www part - that is done for you in most cases.

Just because your e-mail program tries to show something as a link does not mean it is correct all of the time.

Just saying' and not being snarky, I hope...

Dave Richoux