[Dixielandjazz] Fake Book Downloads

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed May 25 12:39:25 PDT 2011

Kevin,
thanks for putting the Fake Books on the list. After teething troubles with
the page numbers not corresponding to PDF numbers and help from the list to
sort it out I have printed off several tunes.
However I have come up against another prob.  Working through the music the
program stopped at Page124 Lazy Daddy and refuses to move on.
A message comes upwhich says `Number out of range` and everything freezes
up. It wo`nt go back  or forward. The message won`t clear. None of the 3
symbols at top right of screen work. I can`t even close down.
I have had to close down by hitting `reset`, twice.

Help anybody

Pat