[Dixielandjazz] Fake Book Downloads

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Fri May 20 13:56:07 PDT 2011

Kevin Yeates wrote:

> I have now posted the Fake Books at the following location. I was
> smart enough this time to have one of the DJML listers test it for
> me before I posted this.
>
> http://creolejazzband.com/Fake%20Books

The new download page is direct and straightforward. It doesn't make you sit
there for 30-90 seconds as an incentive to buy a "premium" service & get rid
of the ads. It doesn't have the annoying pop-ups that the previous site had.
It doesn't have multiple misleading "click here to download" buttons to
trick you into loading their unwanted software onto your computer. And the
files download faster from Kevin's Creole Jazz Band site, too.

Thanks for this change, Kevin!

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
Tuba & Leader, The Zinfandel Stompers