[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 101, Issue 44

Basso at aol.com Basso at aol.com
Wed May 25 04:38:07 PDT 2011

Which Fakebook are you using?   Can it be gotten on-line?
Joe in Detroit
n a message dated 5/25/2011 7:16:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

Pat Ladd  wrote:

> There are a great many great tunes here but I am having
> trouble printing them off. The page  numbers seem to bear
> no relation to the page which gets printed.
>
> Any  thoughts?

The page numbers of the lead sheet are not the page numbers  of the PDF file
.
Display the page you want to print and print the page  number shown by
Acrobat Reader (or whatever PDF reader you're  using.)