[Dixielandjazz] This Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 18:02:29 PDT 2011

This is to give you all fair warning that Cell Block 7 will be at it again!
We're fortunate to have Bob Ringwald, Bonnie Otto, and Brandon Au performing
with us!
Come have some authentic Italian pizza, wonderful wine, fine ale, and some
great jazz!

STRAW HAT PIZZA
7-9 PM
Rancho Cordova
2929 Mather Field Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone: 916-363-5050
This is to give you all fair warning that Cell Block 7 will be at it again!
We're fortunate to have Bob Ringwald, Bonnie Otto, and Brandon Au performing
with us!
Come have some authentic Italian pizza, wonderful wine, fine ale, and some
great jazz!

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
209-747-1148