[Dixielandjazz] Dukes of Dixieland

Steve Marcus semarcus1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 11:28:22 PDT 2011

Perhaps it's worth a letter/email to companies who buy the rights to older recordings for reissue on CD, sometimes on a custom-order basis.  One example is Arkiv.com, although they get involved primarily in classical recordings.

Some of us have been waiting for decades for the CD reissue of recordings from the Crest/Golden Crest catalog.  Similar circumstances.

Steve Marcus
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=33623088&trk=tab_pro
http://home.comcast.net/~stevenmarcus/site/ Cell: 224-578-2987