[Dixielandjazz] High School Bands

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 12:41:24 PST 2011

Then, my dear Marek, you should stop disrespecting the jazz music of
high school musicians in the USA when you know absolutely nothing
about them, how good they are, and how much they swing. How can you
presume to compare them to what you know, when you don't know about
them?

Did you not listen to the first two bands? Not esoteric at all, full
of soul and they swung.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband