[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Mar 2 15:04:43 PST 2011

Listmates,

I am reminded to mention along with the discount tickets which are available to DJML members for the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee through Listmate Jim Fusaro, that this year there will be a $5 one time charge to ride the shuttle buses.

The Festival regrets having to charge for this service but due to the financial times, it has to be done.

It costs thousands of dollars to run the shuttles and with the price of everything going up, the ticket prices just cannot cover the shuttles any longer

The Festival has delayed taking this step for several years but it just had to be done this year.

For info on the Festival:
www.sacjazz.com

For info on the STJS:
www.sacjazz.org

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.