[Dixielandjazz] Brian Harvey radio jazz

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:06:13 PST 2011

Don't feel bad, Ben.

I have my electric utility company's basic number memorized but I sometimes
dial 800 before it instead of the correct 866.

Using the 800 prefix connects me with a number where girls want to talk
dirty to me and charge it to my credit card.

Thanx but no thanx

HC.

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?