[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby Orch

Geraldine Bates starlite17 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 26 13:20:24 PDT 2011

Thank you, Bill Haesler for your answer to what I thought was a perfecty innocent and simple question, but which evidently infuriated Harry Callaghan to the  point of personal  vitriol toward me.  I have only been on this earth 87 yrs, so I am not used to that type of response.  Perhaps as I acquire a little more experience   I will not be so dumfounded by this man's reaction to my query

 I looked up the word RUDE in the dictionary and there was Callaghan's picture.

He did not post his reply to me on the Digest, but he did cc you, so you are aware of which I speak.

My thanks also to Marek Boym & Bob Ringwald for their input.