[Dixielandjazz] Unloading LPs--Lew Shaw writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 26 12:12:09 PDT 2011

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list;  DJML

From: Norman

Jazz activist Dean Hampton of Kansas City, MO writes.  I checked the
website/link he sent.  I gather that this would be a donation.

Likely Haddix would want a list, so he could determine which records would
be needed to fill out the collection.

In the past, I have contacted Bruce Boyd Raeborn of the Tulane Jazz
Archives.  They rarely accept anything except the rarest of the rare.  Space
is a big problem for them.

Thanks Dean.  ( you'll correct me, of course, if I am in error about the
above0