[Dixielandjazz] CLARENCE CLEMMONS (1942-2011)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:04:19 PDT 2011

Referred to as "The Big Man" with Bruce Springsteen's E-Street Band, the
69-year old saxophonist passed away in Palm Beach FL yesterday following a
stroke he had suffered on June 12.

If that isn't "OKOM" enough for you, consider the fact that instead of that,
I could have told you that 22-year old Irish golfer Rory McIlroy won the US
Open yesterday.........whoops, guess I told you anyway.

I don't believe that anyone from Vancouver was entered in the tournament, or
else we would have heard by now that some of their countrymen were rioting
in the streets, looting stores and burning a police car.(or is that just
limited to hockey fans?)

Currently 97 degrees here in Houston (feeling like 103) with no rain for at
least the last month and a half.........but at least we haven't had any
tornadoes or floods (Danny Kaye)

Tides
HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them