[Dixielandjazz] Capitol Focus Youth Band in Madrid

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:45:16 PDT 2011

Hello Ginny,
The drummer with the Israeli New Orleans Function uses a more or less
regular drum kit.  Not the minimalistic kit of Tony Spargo or Nick
Ward (for thos who don't know - a wonderful contemporary British
drummer), but nothing spectacular with an enormous mass of various
cymbals some contemporary drummers use.  And, while not a teenager, he
is probably in his mid-twenties to early thirties.
Cheers