[Dixielandjazz] Joan Needham R.I.P. Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Jul 5 22:54:57 PDT 2011

Some Listmates may know of Hal and Joan Needham.  Hal is the leader of the Black Tuesday Jazz Band.

Joan passed away today.  See below from Dominic Ruggieri.

It is with much sadness that I am informing all friends of Hal and Joan Needham that
Joan passed away early this evening (July 5) in her home in Rocklin CA after a long
battle with cancer.  As soon as we learn of the family plans for services, I will
let you all know.
Dominic Ruggieri

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"Politicians and diapers should be changed often and for the same reason."