[Dixielandjazz] Sucking Dog

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Thu Jan 13 11:39:32 PST 2011

Rick Wrote:

> "Every time I go to town,
> The boys keep kickin' my dog around!
> Makes no difference if he is a hound
> They gotta quit kickin' my dog around."

It was a standard with Pete Daily when Rosey McHargue was with him and
then with Rosey's own band when I worked with him in Pasadena.
Another Gem was "When the War Breaks out in Mexico I'm gunna go to
Montreal." How prolific is that?
Don Ingle

PS: For Rick - You said you were are going to Colorado Springs? Stop by
the Beta House at CC and tell the brothers I am still alive. Max Morath
and I were frat brothers there. That's frat - not FAT!