[Dixielandjazz] The Squadronaires

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 06:37:43 PST 2011

Hrllo Bill,
I like swing bands with good solos and not too much (preferably -
none) of the sweet stuff.  Now, Heath's band swung like mad, and had
quite a few ourstanding soloists (Kenny Baker, Henry McKenzie, Don
Lusher, and more).  And a CD has one advantage over an LP - the skip
function, which lets one jump over the saccharine stuf.
BWet regards