[Dixielandjazz] The Squadronaires

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 2 15:13:52 PST 2011

Marek Boym asked:
> The Squadronaires - "Commando Patrol"(Vocalion CDVS 1951)>
> Could anybody provide details (dates, personnels)?

Dear Marek,
So as not to bore the other listmates, I will send what I have Off List.
Ditto the "Chis" (George Chisholm) CD and the two Ted Heath CDs.
Maybe not today, as we a still busy catching up after a week away from home.
But why you, of all people, would want the Ted Hearth stuff, I can't imagine.
So far as I can recall, there are no Heath recordings in my collection.
Certainly not intentionally.
But then I am older and 'mouldier' than you.
*>)
Very kind regards and good heath and happiness for 2011.
Bill.