[Dixielandjazz] List policeman

Marvin Ipswich cornet at clearwire.net
Thu Feb 17 13:51:43 PST 2011

Steve wrote:

"Regarding how posts change and the content of my post, who elected you
list policeman to tell anyone how to post, or whether or not to add to
or even change subjects???????"

I did not imply, in any way shape or form, to be the policeman of what is
posted or not. I simply made a statement, quote:

The > original
> post was referring to the recording by James P. Johnson of After
> You've
> Gone. My point was I don't consider *that session* to be dixieland.
> That
> session has nothing to do with the other sessions pointed out in
> your latest
> email.

I can't understand how in the world you decided that I was trying to be a
list policeman from the statement, unless you felt it was an easier way out
rather than comment of the original subject.

You have a strange way of dealing with people and their comments.

Regards,
Marvin