[Dixielandjazz] Super Bowl National Anthem

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 7 14:01:23 PST 2011

Yes, since they obviously had a better grade of drunken saloon singer 200
years ago than now.

For the non-USA people who don't know, Francis S. Key wrote the words "The
Star Spangled Banner" as a poem. It was published in a newspaper and quickly
set to the music of "To Anacreon In Heaven."

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.