[Dixielandjazz] correct pitch, Ory, Savoy Blues

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 17:55:24 PST 2011

Almost every time I think I'm not going to follow something like all the
posts on pitch and recording speeds, I open the posts anyhow.  Any by  golly,
someone will usually ultimately enlighten things such as John Gill  did
below.  And one more time I will find it worthwhile to stay  curious.  Thanks
John!
Ginny

In a message dated 2/4/2011 4:48:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,