[Dixielandjazz] Dogfight!!!

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 16:33:35 PST 2011

I wasn't really trying to be critical or put anyone down, or for that matter
be RIGHT. I just thought it was sort of important to note that for most
working jazz bands that I know of, calling for a dogfight in a tune that
doesn't have one would be, like I said in my first post, confusing to say
the least and probably cause an immediate "trainwreck."

Maybe we could discuss "trainwrecks" for awhile???? :) <-that's a "smiley
face" by the way.

Scott Anthony