[Dixielandjazz] Question about Banjos for Trad Jazz

Rickz rickz at usermail.com
Sun Dec 25 15:48:42 PST 2011

Thanks Scott .... that concurs with my thinking.

I buy light gauge five-string banjo strings, and my banjo tunes up
nicely to the higher register.  It also sounds louder if you're playing
with another banjo!!  I'm tuned to (FA#D#G)

I started on Ukulele, and some people still tune and play a tenor like a
uke.