[Dixielandjazz] Swing is where you find it in New York City

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:06:52 PST 2011

I urge you folks to watch (the first one stopped after about 2 munutes
and would not play any more) and look at the dancers.  That's where
young audiences are!  And once you catch them, at least some of them
will come to other, even non-dancing venues.  If you don't, then, well
- your audience will die off.
Cheers