[Dixielandjazz] OKOM coming to San Francisco Dec. 28th

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 19:09:09 PST 2011

I wonder if they will give Jazz Society members discounts to their monthly members prices  ??

It will more than likely Sell out, and the Regency hold a lot more than Bimbos too.

See people Will pay good money for Good OKOM shows,  if they will pay this much for Woody Allen in S.F. it shows just how starved the market is for OKOM.

Or this promoter is just Crazy and greedy or both.  :))

http://goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=33397

Last time I saw them was in France, I believe it was at Chesterfield's Restaurant in Paris,
and for nowhere near these prices even for Paris.    Heck you can buy some Dixieland Bands for four hours for the price of a ticket to this show :))
I don't imagine many of the local players will be attending this one.   Note they also expect you to pay a service fee for buying the ticket too.

Bart.