[Dixielandjazz] San Diego 2011 festival

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 14:36:02 PST 2011

In a message dated 12/5/2011 2:29:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kwg915 at gmail.com writes:

My 25th  time there.  The audience is smaller in terms of numbers, but
the high  quality
of this festival continues in every way.  Thank you San  Diego
organizers and volunteers.

We've attended every year but one when I was ill. This was the 32nd year
and it was very nice. I agree the attendance did seem to be a bit smaller
this  year but then it's does so at all the festivals but they are planning for
next  years festival so all is well. Had a great time.

Jazz Hugs

Judie