[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Music Festival

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLiveMusic.com
Wed Aug 24 12:48:08 PDT 2011

Jim O'Briant wrote:
..After I win the Lottery I'm gonna attend them all ...

After I win the lottery I'll be organizing and subsidizing  a smaller JAZZ
festival/party that will not lose focus on promoting Dixieland Jazz.  The
only bad part is it'll be in Northwest Arkansas and it would be around the
time the trees are changing colors.  Come to think of it, that wouldn't be a
bad set of circumstances.

Mike