[Dixielandjazz] Vache, Polcer and Havens with Italians

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:56:48 PDT 2011

How is your Italian, Steve?
While already there, I went on listening to more, some with quite long
announcements in Italian.  Mostly lovely music, even if the accent of
at least one singer was rather dubious (I, with my heavy Polish
accent, should talk!).
Anyway, I strongly recommend that listmates watch other Patruno videos
as well - lots of wonderful music there!
Cheers