[Dixielandjazz] Chez Chesterman

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:33:42 PDT 2011

Hi,
Having seen the Vale John Gill video, I went on th Chinatown by Max
Collie.  What a great band!
Chez Chesterman looks much older than when I first saw him, but that
was probaly 1992!  He played with some Ken Colyer tribute band at the
Edinburgh Jazz Festival, and was first introduced as Chez Chesterton!
I was very impressed then, and he seems to be just as good, if not
better.
A very enjoyable experience.
With kindest regards