[Dixielandjazz] Sweet & Hot

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 8 10:35:49 PDT 2010

Hi Lois - I had a great time at the fest!  I really enjoyed playing with Tim
Laughin's band, The Reynolds Brothers, and Gremoli.  It was busy but fun!  One
of my favorite sets was the last Reynolds Brothers set on Monday at 3.  We were
playing in the Roseland room to a light crowd.  Ralf Reynolds asked David
Boeddinghaus and Dan Barrett to join us so that was a lot of fun.  And then
about halfway through the set, Dan Levinson came in with his band *and* his
audience.  So then we had a full room and a BIG band that also included Molly
Ryan, Corey Gemme, and Mark Shane.  It was a blast.  I think this was my
favorite "Sweet & Hot" yet, and I really hope they made money and that we'll get
to do it all again next year!

- Katie
 http://www.katiecavera.com
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera