[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Carrying Instruments on Airplanes :: Official Website of the American Federation of Musicians

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at att.net
Wed Sep 8 10:30:14 PDT 2010

A subject for concern. There is a Senate Bill and a House Resolution. One has been passed the other is in trouble. Please vote on the petition prepared by the American Federation of Musicians. Union or Non-Union makes no difference. We need to convince the politicians that we mean business, when it comes to carrying our valuable axs on board airlines when they will fit in the overhead.

Subject: Carrying Instruments on Airplanes :: Official Website of the American Federation of Musicians

Dave Hanson
trombone
Atlanta