[Dixielandjazz] Sweet & Hot

Trumpetom at aol.com Trumpetom at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 11:47:15 PDT 2010

Katie Cavera probably was the busiest musician at the festival. I saw  her
moving between sets. She was carrying a tenor banjo, a large arch top
guitar and she had a doghouse bass(bigger than she was) on wheels in  tow. That
would have made quite a photo!

Tom

In a message dated 9/8/2010 10:42:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,