[Dixielandjazz] The World in a Jug

Bert Thompson dr_bert at juno.com
Wed Sep 1 12:46:05 PDT 2010

Sorry not to have said so sooner, but I, too, have purchased The World in a Jug, although I haven't yet had time to read it.  (I have two stacks of books, each about three feet high, to read yet, not all of them with jazz as the subject.  The plan is to live long enough to get through them all!)

Soon I hope to get to The World in a Jug.