[Dixielandjazz] What I just can't figure out *

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 09:52:48 PDT 2010

Not sure if readers are limited, time or money or what.

I'm heading for an ALF between my physical problems and best wife's
dementia. I posted a full list of what I consider to be some of the best
jazz/OKOM books available because I'd rather sell them for a little here
where people are interested than put them up on EBay or give them to the
University library where they may or may not get even cataloged, let alone
shelved.

No one was interested in any of them!  Maybe they had them all, I don't
know.

Go figure.

Mart

Martin D. McKay (Designated Listener)