[Dixielandjazz] Jazzy Cadillac ad on TV

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Oct 18 14:38:31 PDT 2010

This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srcUMr3vycc

The song is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jvpl9Y9gSo  Suzie Blue by
Ben Harper  (artwork on the video may be wrong.)

Sidemen are listed as "The Real Time Jazz Band"  but I am not 100%
sure who they are.
Credits here http://allmusic.com/album/burn-to-shine-r429632/credits
include t-bone, banjo, etc. but the trail fizzles out a bit.

(If it is  David Lindley on banjo, he is a very big-time player in the
rock/alt.rock/old-time music world. I have seen him at JazzFest
several times.)

If you have a Google account you can read a bit more about the song
here: http://tinyurl.com/2c5xuau

Dave Richoux