[Dixielandjazz] Jazzy Cadillac ad on TV

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:50:15 PDT 2010

The only TV commercial I ever played was this one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51_Tbz6KiBw
Sousaphone instead of saxophone....... but those two notes I actually played myself.
Afterwards the guy who had to pay (yes, in filmworld they still pay cash!) said :
"What do you know, are you asked to play trumpet, and instead they give you a trombone!".
Well, at least the payment and the food on the filmset was good.
Hope you see the humour of it.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma

www.dixielandcrackerjacks.com