[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:04:27 PST 2010

Thanks for posting the stuff, Steve.
I heard the All STars in Tel Aviv in 1959 - twice, even though I could
hardly afford it.  Had to skip buses for a long time after that!  But
Armstrong could hardly play - he was heading for a heart attack (which
he suffered in the next country at that tour - Italy).
It's  all lovely, and I have not been familiar with those you tubes;
of course, the 1927 STruttin' souds better on my system.
Cheers