[Dixielandjazz] Attn: ALL LIST MEMBERS and friends

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 10:49:42 PST 2010

Hi Tamas and List,
>From a personal point of view I absolutely love that  Armstrong-Kaye video
from your "front" page.  But if your goal is  to communicate with "the
young" in the U.S. in some kind of mass  way; I cannot imagine that it would.  I
don't find many young  that relate to composers even if they are playing
compositions written by  them.

They could relate much better to one that was purely instrumental fun and
antics.  First time I sat some of my 8 - 14 year old banjo students down in
front of a Dixieland band, they loved the opener, "Tiger Rag".
Ginny

In a message dated 11/17/2010 10:04:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,