[Dixielandjazz] Loose Marbles

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:01:11 PDT 2010

Hi,
While I did not listen at Sac Jazz, but rather on You Tube, using
links provided by Steve, I too, am glad they were invited to Sacto.

However, saying "This way others can hear and see them" seems a bit
exaggerated - they were invited because people heard them!
Oh, I know you mean the gradually aging festival crowd, but still...

And yes, they ARE good.

Cheers (I'm going to pur myself some Chimay red)