[Dixielandjazz] Loose Marbles

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon May 31 11:08:52 PDT 2010

In a message dated 5/31/2010 7:52:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marekboym at gmail.com writes:

Listening to them right now at Sac Jazz - some great old tunes  played just
>> right! I don't think anybody in the group is over 30,  but they have the
>> collective soul of a timeless New Orleans Jazz  band

Larry Wright played with them when he was back East and was  touting their
collective talents and ages. They are really trying to be OKOM.  I'm glad to
hear that they were invited to Sac. This way others can hear and see  them.
He would call me on his cells phone so I could listen to the gigs. Not the
best way to hear it of course but it was good even over the phone.

Jazz Hugs