[Dixielandjazz] Here it is guys: Your Dream GIG

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue May 25 12:08:46 PDT 2010

Tom Wiggins found this on Craig's List...any of you musicians looking for work in pleasant surroudings, here's your chance!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, California,95242,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band,
209-747-1148
www.cellblock7.biz
You have to hand it to Venus De Milo

Looking For Nude Musician (inner richmond)

Date: 2010-05-24, 11:36PM PDT
Reply to: gigs-u6g9v-1758249855 at craigslist.org

Howdy,

I am planning an exculsive erotic exotic artistic show featuring erotic poets, strippers, burlesque dancers, and body contortionist to celebrate sexuality! If your interested please read the description below.

Title:Freak Show
Event date: July 30th, 2010
Location: Mazu resturant & Bar 3809 Geary San Francsico, CA
Time: 9:00pm

What I'm Looking For:
-Perferably female musician (Males are okay).
-Any Age.
-Perferably an artist that uses a musical instrument.
-Willing to perfrom two songs nude.

Please contact me immediatley if your interested. PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

Contact:
Tracey E
traceye at sfsu.edu
(510) 712-6175

  a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  b.. Compensation: Prices started at $150