[Dixielandjazz] Sandy Brown with The Old Timers

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:10:31 PDT 2010

Dear Bill and Gerard,
I have just looked up Polish Jazz Discography, only to find that  Muza
XL0501 LP is a Jazz Jamboree '68 compilation, which probably contains
some non-OKOM (they do not give all the details, but it lists "Vadim
Ludwikovsky, Studio 4, E.L. Petrovsky, Beryl Bryden-Sandy Brown,
etc.").

Guess I'll not search for it, after all, just as I am not seeking the
recordings from Sopot '57 with Albert Nicholas (one of my favourites)
because there is a lot of what I consider "modern mayhem."
Cheers