[Dixielandjazz] I have found musicians so fare for this small group I am ...

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Fri May 14 11:05:19 PDT 2010

In a message dated 5/14/2010 1:27:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cptnbss at yahoo.com writes:

I have  found musicians for this group so fare, I have myself on tuba and
bass, a  trombonist, saxaphonist, and guitarist so far, we are working on
getting other  musicians for it, like a drummer and pianoist. and a banjoist
also. Does any  have a website I can go to get charts from to start off with
this group. I  tried a mandolinist but he had told he is quiting playing in
this  area.

Him, Kirk,

    Here's a site with several Dixieland  fake books for free downloading.
Good luck with your efforts!

Al  B

_http://ineedfile.com/dixieland-jazz-fake-books_
(http://ineedfile.com/dixieland-jazz-fake-books)