[Dixielandjazz] I have found musicians so fare for this small group I am forming

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 10:21:15 PDT 2010

Greetings
I have found musicians for this group so fare, I have myself on tuba and bass, a trombonist, saxaphonist, and guitarist so far, we are working on getting other musicians for it, like a drummer and pianoist. and a banjoist also. Does any have a website I can go to get charts from to start off with this group. I tried a mandolinist but he had told he is quiting playing in this area.
Kirk