[Dixielandjazz] October 21 Birthdays

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 07:21:44 PDT 2010

On May 11, 2010, at 8:46 AM, dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com
wrote:

> Allan Brown <allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com>
>
> Bob,
>
> Any chance of doing a list for October 21st? I just don't think I
> can stand the anticipation any longer, and besides I may just get
> hit by a bus this afternoon and will go to my death ignorant of
> which hallowed musicians share my humble birthday. There's always
> the possibility that they may be thin on the ground, in which case
> I've got something to work for!
>
> All the best,

Al:

See the below site for an eclectic list of folks born the same day as
you.

  http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_october_21.html

Two jazzers I know of, Don Byas and Dizy Gillespie were born on that
day. Also, Alfred Nobel, creator of the Nobel Prize, NY Yankee pitcher
Whitey Ford and Judge Judy Sheindlin of TV Court fame.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband