[Dixielandjazz] I do have some books for bass that can be used for TUBA

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 07:03:32 PDT 2010

I do have some books that I just bought recently for bass that I am using with the tuba.
They are
Modern Walking Bass Technique volume 1 by Mike Richmond
Walkin by Bruce GertzPatterns for Jazz Bass Clef By Jerry Coker
You can order these books from Lemur Music out in California
I also have some others that I am working out of
What I was really looking for was a jazz method book specifically for tuba
Kirk