[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Rhythm ~ Doc Cheatham

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 23 07:23:39 PDT 2010

Good Afternoon Folks,

half way through the Doc Cheatham program. So far Doc Cheatham has spoken about recording with Ma Rainey (on soprano sax) and Jelly Roll Morton.  You'll get to hear him play alongside Goodman on Handful Of Keys.

All programs are excellent (and sound quality very good) ~ for those who don't have an encyclopeadic knowledge of Jazz and want to know more, visit the website.
Though not my cup of tea the program on The Washboard Rhythm Kings was very thorough indeed.

Now can we have an Armistice on Washboards ~ you know where they can safely hand them in without any further damage.

Keep up the good work Dave Radluaer.

How do I get to hear the Barbara Dane program Dave?

Richard