[Dixielandjazz] Mike Thomason ~ Aussie Bean Pods!

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 23 11:15:49 PDT 2010

Good Afternoon Mike,

checked out your podcast.  The choice of tracks excellent Ball/Bernard track unusual, loved The Wombat (Roger Bell), same for Dallwitz track Eucla Nymph.

Problem for me is the mp4 format.  Have convertor but it wouldn't allow full conversion.  Last track was the Deuce Ambience (Django influence group).

Sound levels could be levelled though, but minor quip (Pom whingeing).

I noticed the Roger Bell track was also released on 77 Records ~ I used to visit Dobell's in the early 70s, and still have the 77 Records I bought.

So that was Episode 4 next 5 I hope.  Where did 1 to 3 go?

Richard Ozzified, Crikey Not Yet!