[Dixielandjazz] Hank D'Amico ~ Omer Simeon ~ Wild Bill

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 7 00:42:30 PST 2010

Good morning Bill,
you're not only lucky with those 78s ~ it's blxxxx 28 Fahrenheit here as I type! The dog's got a contract with me to take him for a Sunday morning stroll!

Agree with you observations ~ the band didn't get to stretch out.  That singer (hmmm) ~ he won't worry Sinatra, or Presley for that matter.

Richard