[Dixielandjazz] Bob Byler -- preserving video; missing Chuck Hedges

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 09:16:34 PDT 2010

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans list
From:  Norman Vickers

This long message from veteran photojournalist Bob Byler.  I have permission
to pass this along.  Many of you know him from his articles in Mississippi
Rag or his membership in Jazz Photographers Association or Jazz Journalists
Association.  Likely, you've seen his photo exhibits or seen him in action
at jazz festivals.